I’m just a 37 year old (ahem) girl who loves to run, write and laugh.
I’ve been running for almost 20 years and pretty often find myself in some unusual predicaments. So I thought why not share some of the lessons I’ve learned along the way with the Galloping Gals out there?
Here’s what you can expect:
- What do to if you lose a shoe.
- How to prevent running pink eye.
- What to do if you get caught short on a run.
- Making new running friends without mentioning your piles.
- Why running can be your pant clad superhero for all of life’s ups and downs.
- How many miles did Forrest Gump actually run in the one go?